Staying at home was the most advisable thing during this whole pandemic period. With the growth of domestic activities, families generate more waste than usual. As you spend so much time in your homes, you have unknowingly done things that increase waste growth. Now, after the lockdown, you need to find a solution to get rid of this waste from your properties.
A private waste disposal company would be a perfect solution. But before choosing a company you will need to consider a few points in order not to choose the wrong one.
1) One of the most important things to keep in mind when calling a waste disposal company is customer service. This is something that stands out from the moment someone picks up the phone to go on how much the company is interested in the customer’s problem. Another thing to look at is to check the work that the team has done before. This way you will see how capable they are of providing you with the service you expect to receive.
2) What we want to get in return, for what we pay for, is a high-quality service. Look for a company that offers you all kinds of waste removal services, as, after a lockdown, the waste collected can be of different types. Besides, you need to find a company that will do its best to schedule rubbish removal on the same day or the next day by professionals. Another thing to mention are the vans, check to see what size of truck they operate and how many they have in their fleet, to find out if it is suitable for the job you want to do.
3) On the other hand, seeing all these qualities you should not forget the price you will pay. If you know how much junk you have you can get estimates and compare the rates of competing companies. It will be fair if you get a price for your waste disposal based on how much space your waste takes up in the van. Ensure that the estimate given to you is as per industry standard and not hyped.
4) It’s one thing to remove a few black bags of boxes of things that have been consumed during the lockdown – it’s another to remove large furniture, washing machine or sofa that you have stayed in for so long. While a simple job needs to be done, it simply needs one or two men but when it comes to big stuff there is a difference. To do a great job you need to look at the skills of a company and its teams. It is a matter of not having problems after removing the waste from your property. So you are looking for a company that has years of experience, works professionally and has trained and capable teams.
5) The last quality that will be mentioned, and the most important, is the solution of a licensed and qualified company by the environmental agency for waste removal and recycling. Garbage removed from your home cannot evaporate. Not only in times of pandemic but at all times waste must be recycled. Companies licensed to carry out waste removal work are much more reliable than others.
Hopefully, this guide takes some of the confusion and mystery out of the selection process and gives you the information you need to get the job done easily and professionally.